Monday, January 17, 2011

Feeling a little green

Every January, around 114,000 people converge on Berlin for International Green Week, one of the world's largest exhibitions of the food, agricultural and horticultural. This year, I'll be one of them.

I'm quite excited about heading to Germany, even if I'll only be there for a five days. Along with the chance to visit over 1,500 exhibitors from almost 60 countries -- ag machinery to garden equipment to food and wine -- I'll also be taking part in the executive committee meetings of the International Federation of Agricultural Journalists.

The skies are clear and blue in eastern Canada and the forecast is fine for the next few days. Cross your fingers for me that they stay that way, as I leave tomorrow evening for the flight o'er the sea.

Gruene Woche

No comments: