Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cleaning up the cell phone

I was deleting some photos from my cell phone last night and it's interesting to see what images I felt I just HAD to take when I didn't have my camera with me. Some are of friends and family, others from shows I attended. And other, just curious images from the place I'm in at the time.





In hindsight, I should have been at a different angle to capture this awesome tree house in Nova Scotia. There's the tower with a bridge that crosses to a balcony that surrounds the tree. It was amazing. I bet that dad's a carpenter!







I was driving my daughter and her friend home from swimming lessons one night when I just had to pull over and take this shot of the atrocious spelling on this grocery store sign. I suspect it's a bilingual sign, combining Acadian and English. Whatever the reason, it made for a great discussion with two young, keen girls in the back seat.








This jacket was just too ugly not to record! I was at Value Village one day -- it never hurts to know what's out there! -- and found this jacket. It was the most curious piece of clothing I've ever seen. The ribbons, the satin applique -- yeesh. No wonder it was at Value Village.

No comments: